Who I Am
There are so many parts to me. I have so many titles, labels, interests, passions. I could write a book . . . And some day, I will!
Who I Am
Wow, that's a deep one. The What I Do page describes in detail what I do, but that is not who I am. After you strip away all the titles, degrees, certifications, all the labels of being a wife, a friend, an aunt, a stepmom, a cousin, etc. what's left? I think at my very core I am a curious being, here on Earth in this lifetime to learn as much as I can . . . and then share that knowledge with as many as I can, to help them transform their lives as I have mine.
If I had to describe myself in one word, it would be an Alchemist.
Alchemist: Someone Who Transforms Things for the Better
- As a designer, I transform websites, articles, graphics into beautiful things. My clients think it's magic. It is.
- As a healer, I reduce pain, discomfort, and anxiety while giving people tools to manage their health. My clients think it's magic. It is.
- As a photographer, I bend the Universerse and with my camera to create my very own unique reality. Everybody that sees my work thinks it's magic. It is.
- People that visit our art center leave with art they created and didn't think they could. They think it's magic. It is.
- Our guests experience a transformational few days of bliss. They come stresses and leave relaxed. They think Maine is magic. It is.
This website is all about me, all about all the different things that I do, and they all have one very big thing in common . . . they are all just various forms of me. My passion and personality is at the root of everything I do.